The Defender T Gloves were developed with direct input from US DOD personnel seeking a more rugged glove for use in tactical environments. Their input led to the features that make these gloves ideally suited for tactical operations.
- Full 7mil thickness and puncture resistant protection for use in the most demanding environments
- Extended 12” length allows the cuff to be worn over shirt sleeves, providing additional protection from bodily fluids
- Textured finger tips for increased grip and dexterity
- OD color allows for easy identification of blood during wound sweeps in low light situations or when operating under goggles
- Gloves are resistant to adhesion of veni-guard tape
- Latex-free nitrile protection